Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion box
@Claire,

Sorry, what exactly is a bit unfair? I was under the impression that Ajda wasn’t particularly pleased with how things stand at the moment. I am only inputting ideas for reflection. It wasn’t intended to criticise the commenters.
(08-05-19, 09:10 AM)Viridian Wrote: I was under the impression that Ajda wasn’t particularly pleased with how things stand at the moment. I am only inputting ideas for reflection. It wasn’t intended to criticise the commenters.

Viridian, let us drop this debate for now. Can you please contribute to some 'real' debate.  Wink
(08-05-19, 09:10 AM)Viridian Wrote: @Claire,

Sorry, what exactly is a bit unfair? I was under the impression that Ajda wasn’t particularly pleased with how things stand at the moment. I am only inputting ideas for reflection. It wasn’t intended to criticise the commenters.

I may have misunderstood the tone of your comments but I was under the impression you considered the forum as a failure. I don't. 

Let's get over it and go on debatting on real issues. Cheers.
maybe it would be a wise idea to turn on approval by mods of new members, and require the 1st 3 posts to be manually approved by mods? fitting an anti spam system for posts might work well too
Hi, we have a manual anti-spam procedure. I try and keep on with it. I apologise to all members if some things take time to be completed since I'm not very conversant with some of the technical features but I'm trying to learn as fast as I can. I will approve posters' registration as soon as they have posted comments which do abide to our rules.

I'll try and get in touch with ajda to ask her whether she has definitively given up on the forum. I'm trying to get it working but not with the same energy and dedication I would like since I'm still dealing with the aftermath of my mother's recent passing. I trust you all to go on posting and make proposals. Thanks to all. Smile
Oh my...my sincere condolences for your Mother Claire. Sad

Don't listen to my moaning! Big Grin Send my best to Ajda too..