Poll: Are you happy that the UK is out?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes!!!!
71.43%
5 71.43%
no!!!
14.29%
1 14.29%
neither, nor
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brexit happened and negotiations are ongoing
(14-02-20, 07:04 PM)Ranter. Wrote: just for claritys sake, caca adores is on my ignore list as its entirely unworth reading or responding to his bizarre scribblings. never before has so much meant so little in the history of the english language.

Why do you think I did not bother to answer him... 
We had already people before him on the board who thought they could compensate missing logic and arguments with aggressivity and unreasonableness.
Answering is just a waste of time.
Ranter. Wrote: 

just for claritys sake, caca adores is on my ignore list

*********** My reply:
Translation: Ranter has facts on his ignore list!
Mico Wrote: 
We had already people before him on the board who thought they could compensate missing logic and arguments with aggressivity and unreasonableness.
Answering is just a waste of time.

********** My reply:

Actually I've tried to help you by compensating your missing logic with facts. But now, if you
come on here offering made up stuff again, you will get shown up.

Just so you know.
So, in the PD the UK agreed (and signed) to negotiate in good faith and negotiate in best endeavor for a trade deal.

How would it look like, if they did not act in good faith and did not negotiate with best endeavor?
Would we see any difference?
Or is it the newspeak, that you sign up for border checks in the Irish see and then claim there will be none?
That you agree (and sign it) on an robust level playing field and then you say you will not accept any regulations pushed on you?
But then, BJ also promised the UK to get a points based immigration system and now it looks as if it was a money (income) based system.
How do you know that when BJ sais a, he means a and not z??
In respect to that, I'm very sorry for the UK, that they have to live several years with this guy....